Layton Layton & Tobler LLP offers its employee candidates competitive compensation, opportunities for professional growth, and a wide array of employee benefits.
We have also received recognition as one of the "Best Accounting Firms to Work For" (2009 & 2010).
Compensation and benefits provided:
- Competitive salary
- Overtime pay
- Year-end bonuses
- Annual raises
- Commissions for new clients you refer
- Retirement plan with employer matching
- 10 days each year of paid vacation
- 6 days each year of paid sick leave
- Up to 5 additional vacation days for overtime worked in the months of
January through April
- Health Insurance
- Group term life insurance for three times your annual salary
- Telecommuting for special circumstances
Professional growth opportunities provided:
- Continuing professional education
- Membership in professional organizations
- Rewards for "lifetime learning"
- Diverse clientele
- "Open door" policy between partners and staff